Thursday, January 6, 2011

Illustration Friday: 'Resolutions'



This is a more a life's resolution than a year's one (since a big pay-check isn't going to happen anytime soon!), nevertheless...I'm hoping to go to Cinque Terre someday! I mean, just look at it. A group of five villages clustered on a cliff on the Italian coast. What's not to lust after? It's unreal. I heard about the place last month and have been obsessing over it ever since. Nothing like a crazily whimsical place to fuel the wanderlust! More travelling on the cards this year :)

And here's marking my foray into Illustration Friday!! Every Friday a word-prompt goes up, and you get a week to illustrate it. Fun fun fun :) One of the big resolutions was to draw more this year and make the transition into full-time art, so this is step number one. Fingers crossed! :)

8 comments:

Lisa Graves said...

a travel resolution! fabulous! I love your illustration. Well done.

Poshgit said...

Thanks Lisa! :)

Rabbit Town Art said...

Really nice detail on your work. Illustrating more this year sounds like an awesome resolution. Hope you get to visit this place :D

michele said...

What a bright and colorful dream, beautifully illustrated! You're on your way, I can just tell! :o)

Poshgit said...

Thank you Michele and Marta! I hope so too :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the warm welcome to IF on my page! crazy enough, i recently just read about cinque terre in a travel magazine and made it a must-visit as well. love all the colors here, hope they are just as bright there :)

Poshgit said...

Nice coincidence Anne! :) I hope the colours are as bright too, and hope you get to make the trip soon!

Bipasha said...

beautiful sketch, hope you get to visit soon, it is truly a magical place...