Friday, June 22, 2012

Thank you for the music!



Moving time! Blog resurrection is happening as we speak. 'Finally!' you say. Well yes indeed :)

Blogger has somehow lost its charm, so there's a shiny new tumblr now! Followers and friends, I'll now be blogging here: roshini-pochont.tumblr.com. Go and look! There's some new stuff, and I will, of course, TRY and be a regular blogger as well, I promise :D

A big thank you to each one of you who believed I could actually go on to study and make a living out of my creative pursuits...nothing makes me happier :) I've cherished every comment and piece of advice on this blog, and the constant appreciation and well-meaning criticism you've offered for my work...and sorry I can't take the comments with me to Tumblr :(

Do have a peek at my work now and then, and stay in touch! It means a lot :)


1 comment:

Siva said...

great stuff in your shiny new tumblr. All the best blogging, and do share it on fb. :)